Part-time Payroll and HR Administrator
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
- Responsible for the participation in processing bi-weekly payrolls under the direction of the Sr. Payroll Coordinator:
- Review payroll data
- Work with managers to ensure timely and accurate input of time and attendance records.
- Assist with regular audits
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of employee record prior to processing.
- Provide necessary reports after payroll processing to Department/Site Managers and Finance Teams.
- Respond to queries from garnishments and unemployment agencies and provide salary verifications.
- Work with employees to investigate, rectify and explain perceived miscalculations or errors in the payroll system.
- Process employee clearances, background checks, etc… to ensure organizational compliance
- Creation and maintenance of employee files
- Filing, copying, and other administrative duties as assigned.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
High School diploma or GED equivalent, some college preferred.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience processing payroll including web based payroll.
Minimum of 1 years’ experience processing payroll through the Ultimate Software platform, required.
Hours: 24 hours per week – 8 hours Monday and Tuesday, required.
Health and Welfare Snapshot:
- Medical/RX and Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D
Equal Opportunity Employer.