HR & Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Full time, Temp to Hire
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
- Talent Acquisition: sourcing, screening, interview set -up, new hire paperwork processing and onboarding, engagement and retention of high quality staff. Company-wide Recruitment involvement to include ad placement, passive candidate sourcing and research of new behavioral site sourcing sites, online recruiting module usage. Maintaining sourcing grids and weekly staffing roster.
- Benefits Orientation and Administration: working with employees to communicate benefit options and answer staff benefit questions.
- Employee Relations and Performance Management: participation in the administration of company-wide recognition programs and Employee Appreciation Committee
- Administration: complete administrative HR and staffing work including clearances, filing, creation of files, offer letters, status change letters, additional correspondence as required.
- Special Projects: additional project work as assigned.
Education, Competencies, and Credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- PHR Certification/SHRM-CP Certification preferred
- 1 year of HR Coordinator and Recruitment experience preferred. Graduates with completed HR Internship welcome to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment required
- Exceptional technology skills including CareerBuilder and Microsoft Office products preferred
- Forward thinking, self-starter who works well in a team/collaborative environment
- Collaborative, innovative, and dynamic team orientated.
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday.
Health and Welfare Snapshot:
- Medical/ Rx and Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability.
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D
Equal Opportunity Employer